Monday, July 21, 2008

Female Comebacks

Man: Haven't I seen you some place before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

2 comments:

riablahgs said...

Hi Uncle,

Ang tagal mo nawala ah...nakuha mo na yng munting pasalubong namin?

Uncle, pa update naman ng blog link ko dyan sa blog roll mo to www.riablahgs.com

Bumili na kasi ako ng sarili kong domain... Thanks!!!

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

yes, thank you...